RF Generator: RFG10K
Product Description for RFG10K
The RFG10K-10kilowatt output RF generators are precision units intended for both scientific and industrial applications. The robust construction, using tried and tested components together with the latest design techniques, ensure a long and trouble-free life even in harsh environments. The generators are totally air-cooled which considerably reduces their service requirements and allows simple installation.
It is recommended that the generators be used in conjunction with an automatic impedance matching network (Model AMN10K). Please see the matching network section for the full technical specification. The matching network controller may be fitted into the front panel of the generator
The main features of the generator are:Proven design and track record
- Air cooled
- Individual LED displays for incident (forward) and reflected power.
- Precision power control +/- 1% of set point.
- Common exciter input/output
- 13.56MHz and 27.12MHz frequencies available as standard. Non-standard frequencies are available - please contact factory for details.
- Fast pulse operation from TTL/CMOS input (Optional)
- Solid State/Power Tube design for reliable performance
The output power of the generator is fully adjustable between zero and maximum power. The feedback control system ensures that the set output power remains constant and repeatable. Incident (forward) and reflected power measurements are internally calibrated to give high accuracy throughout the power range.
An external voltage of 0 to 5Volts can be used to control the output. This is particularly useful in sputter coating applications where the D.C. voltage developed across the plasma dark space can be controlled rather than the RF power.